Monday, November 1, 2010

Pink and Vellum and Layers

A try at a more layered card.  I have such a hard time layering patterns and shapes.  I can't help it, my mind cannot derail from clean and simple on most days.




This is a 4 1/2'' square card.  The flowers were cut out from a piece of vellum that I stamped with versamark and heat embossed with clear powder for a little more texture.



I wanted to make a soft card, but decided it needed some darker accent so it wouldn't get too washed out. 

Supplies; Stamps - Background Basics: Polka Dot Basics 2 and Fancy Flourishes (PTI), Paper - Scarlet Jewel, vellum, cream (PTI) and PP (?), Ink - Sweet Blush (PTI), versamark, Other - Nestabilities Label 1 die, Beautiful Blooms #3 die and Fillable Frames #1 die (PTI), scarlet jewel buttons (PTI), 1/8 '' silk ribbon (PTI).

No comments:

Post a Comment