Thursday, June 2, 2011

Orange + Fizz

When I'm craving colour in my cards, this is my go to combination.  It's just happy happy happy.  The card is for a wedding shower.



I wanted to use a few of my 'older' stamp sets, and this card is CASEd from somewhere in different colours. 
The base cardstock is from my LSS, it's bright mango-ey and matches Memento's Cantaloupe ink well.  I stamped dots in versamark on it.  The ribbon is from my scrap box.  The stems are done in brown for a bit more modern look.


Supplies; Stamps - Everyday button bits, Polka dot basics 2, Paper - unknown, Other; Raspberry fizz buttons, Melon berry buttons, versamark, satin ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Anna this is LOVELY!!! Such a GREAT color combo.. and 2 of my favorite sets (ok really I cant pick one set that isnt a favorite! LOL! But I mean it for real about these two! ;) )
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH HOW I LOVE LOVE LOVE that color combo ...... YUMMY. Beautiful card Anna!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bright colors and the matching envelope!! TFS

    ReplyDelete